Based in stunning, luxurious offices in the centre of the city with an onsite gym and excellent transport links is a globally recognised consultancy firm. They are seeking an exceptional Executive Assistant to support the Head of Corporate Finance as well as other senior members of the award winning Corporate Finance Team.
You must be an outstanding Executive Assistant with first-rate organisational skills, excellent attention to detail and the ability to communicate tactfully and effectively with senior members of the organisation and high-profile clientele. You must be very proactive in your approach, be able to balance multiple tasks and prioritise your workload accordingly, and work successfully in a high-pressure environment. You must have the confidence and gravitas to liaise with high profile, busy professionals.
• Scheduling and coordinating meetings including managing multiple complex calendars
• Arranging international travel in multiple time zones
• Acting as gatekeeper- screening calls and visitors, and forwarding where appropriate
• Managing expenses and invoices and ensuring prompt submission and payment
• Preparing and collating internal and external documentation, ensuring formatting is in line with company standards
• Managing sensitive correspondence with the utmost confidentiality
• Events and project management
• General duties as required
Extensive experience within a similar high-level position is essential for this role, as is advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office and excellent interpersonal skills.
If you are a phenomenal Executive Assistant and you feel you’d be able to give first-class support to multiple busy professionals apply today!