£35,000-£38,000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Are you a confident, experienced EA who relishes a challenge and working under pressure? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and have excellent attention to detail and time management skills?
My client, a world-renowned consultancy firm based in the centre of the City in a stunning office space, are seeking an exceptional EA to support 3 Senior Members of their award winning Corporate Finance Team.
You must be a forward thinker, with excellent prioritisation and communication skills and the gravitas to match. You will be super organised, efficient and proactive in your approach. You must be able to work autonomously and to time pressure while maintaining very high standards. Experience in a similar high-level position is required for this role.
• Extensive and complicated diary management
• Managing calls and actioning as appropriate
• Managing expenses and invoices and ensuring prompt submission and payment
• Booking international and local travel
• Coordinating internal and external meetings
• Preparing and collating internal and external documentation, ensuring all formatting is in line with company standards
• Events management
• Ad hoc duties as required
If you’re an outstanding Executive Assistant looking for a new challenge and you think you can provide first-class support to multiple busy professionals apply today!