Temporary Office Manager (3 Months)
Our client is a small but extremely high level strategy and search firm based near West Kensington, they work with the top management of leading international companies as well as world-renowned academics, serving clients in the UK, Far East and the US on innovative engagements.
They are now looking for a temporary Office Manager to join their small close knit team in their West London offices. You will be working closely with the Board and acting as the company administrator ensuring the smooth running of all operations and administrative functions.
On a daily basis you will be:
• Responsible for organising the entire administrative function with sign off from the Director
• Working together with the EA to assist in liaising with stakeholders, diary management, travel & accommodation bookings, meeting management, coordination and researching of itineraries & agendas; organisation or internal & external events; documentation creation, amendments and proof reading.
• Point of contact with outsourced Accountant regarding matters such as bookkeeping, accounts, payroll, cash flow management, invoicing, bank reconciliations, credit control.
• Liaising with external IT support companies for all IT related matters.
• Raising invoices (a few per month)
• Research and any ad-hoc projects as required.
Previous experience in a similar role must be evident on your CV – the right temp will have intellectual curiosity, be an all-rounder who is happy to muck in, with a positive attitude!