Are you an innovative communications manager? Take this unique opportunity today!
The communications manager will play an active part in formulating the marketing and communications strategy to support the business’s development.
You will be primarily responsible for promoting and communicating the mission’s work and services to stakeholder groups; working within the social media strategy to maximise potential reach, managing the website and fundraising campaigns.
Experience and knowledge
• Relevant degree and/or professional qualification and/or relevant experience is essential
• At least 3 years’ experience of leading PR/Marketing campaigns
• A high level of communications experience, preferably in the not for profit sector
• Ability to deliver innovative and strategic productions
• Experience of setting up and maintaining websites/blogs and social networking sites including Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn etc
• A high standard of literacy is essential
• Ability to work independently whilst being an excellent team player
• Ability to write clear and jargon-free copy reflecting the brand and values of the Mission; to edit and proofread to a high level of accuracy is essential
If this sounds like you, why not apply today!!!