Digital Communications Executive - Welfare Charity - Maine Charity
Are you available immediately and looking to work for a fantastic charity? Do you have experience in digital marketing?
We are working with a client who needs some additional temporary support for around 4-8 weeks.
The main duties of the role include;
• Managing the day to day running of the website, managing all website requests, writing content for the website and making technical developments when required.
• Pro-actively liaising with teams to ensure content for the web site is up to date, relevant and accurate.
• Managing the day to day running of all social media channels.
• Planning, building, monitoring and analysing digital marketing campaigns including paid search, search engine optimisation and social media marketing, providing a full analysis and recommendations.
• Advanced understanding of digital marketing
• Advanced understanding of website optimisation
• Highly computer literate including knowledge of MS Office, web content management systems, social media and analytical tools
• Advanced understanding of multichannel marketing methods (including digital and offline) and good practices
• Good understanding of Google Analytics to drive improvement
• Using Email marketing systems