Contracts Administrator – Private Transport Hire
Contracts Administrator – Private Transport Hire – Maine Charity
Do you have strong attention to detail? Are you seeking a new and challenging role within administration?
A well-known Private Transport Hire company is seeking an Contracts Administrator to support the Legal and Procurement team at this busy time of year. You will be experienced in retrieving contract information and be able to hit the ground running.
Your role is pivotal in supporting the smooth running of the teams activity and as well as supporting the Head of Procurement.
Duties of role:
• Retrieving contract information such as start date/end dates
• Is there a break clause
• What is the notice period
o Someone who understands contract terminology
• Termination rights
• Contract reviews and renewals
• You will have strong experience working as a Contracts Administrator.
• Strong attention to detail
• Available immediately
For more details, please contact Krishna @ Maine Charity