Join a busy and growing fund administration team. They have an impressive portfolio of investors who you will be working closely with in a client facing role.
This is an extremely busy and fast paced role; you will be working within a down to earth and friendly team who enjoy socialising outside of work.
Duties will include:
• Processing of new applications from investors.
• Coordinating investor and adviser mail merge communications.
• Coordinating with investment companies and HMRC.
• Being first point of contact for clients.
• Daily monitoring of email inbox.
• Producing bank reconciliations for funds raised.
• Assisting with telephone queries from investors and financial advisers.
• Assisting with proof reading documents.
• Marketing administration
Are you the ideal person?
• You will be flexible, happy to work in a team and be a strong team player.
• Good numeracy and attention to detail.
• Strong knowledge of Word (mail merge, advanced formatting would be helpful) and Excel useful.
• Experience in a similar administrative role.
• Bright, bubbly, switched on, tech savvy.
• Great attitude, team player, attention to detail, ability to liaise at all levels.
• Financial services background is essential for this role along with Fund Administration.
They are a very dynamic and hard working team with a fast-paced environment to be expected. They offer staff an excellent working environment with a collaborative approach and a warm and down to earth feel. They have an extremely dynamic senior management team.
A great opportunity for someone who is looking to work for a progressive company and want to grow and develop.