£23,000 - £27,000
A high profile Private Equity investor based in magnificent offices in Piccadilly are recruiting for a well-presented and polished Receptionist to join the team. You will work independently, acting as the face of the company and being the first point of contact for high profile clients along with some EA and Office Management duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking for a role which will allow them to have excellent work life balance and pursue extra activities on top of their role.
The team are really hard working and have a great team ethic, and they are looking for someone equally as team orientated who is super on the ball, organised and efficient and always one step ahead to ensure a smooth day to day running of the office. The company really value its people and offer amazing perks that range from an annual bonus, a very generous pension contribution, private health cover plus 25 days paid leave.
• Meeting and greeting of guests
• Preparing meeting rooms accordingly with teas/coffee/lunches and clearing up after
• Answering all calls and filtering cold calls
• Health and Safety for the office
• Trained First Aider and Fire Warden
• Handling and distributing all incoming and out-going post
• Booking taxis and couriers when needed
• Monitoring of reception inbox and calendars
• Organising Christmas party and helping on other events
• Assistance to PA during busy periods and at company events
If this sounds the ideal Reception role for you, APPLY today!