Graduate Team Assistant
CALLING ALL RECENT GRADUATES!!!
Are you looking to kick start an amazing career? Do you love working in a high challenge high support environment? Do you love being busy and working as part of a fast-paced, fun and friendly team?
This could be the job for you!
We, The Maine Group, are hiring! We are looking for someone to join our very successful permanent secretarial team as an administrator/ resourcer, supporting multiple busy consultants will all aspects of the recruitment cycle.
We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, is immaculately presented and who’s looking for a new exciting challenge. You must be bright, sparky, super switched on and a real go getter!
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person to start a limitless career in recruitment or office administration.
• To source, register, keep in contact with and provide an efficient service to candidates
• To plan and execute candidate attraction strategies including advertising, promotional activities and exploiting all existing resources within the organisation to fill vacancies
• To vet candidates through a full telephone interview, inform them of prospective positions, and to brief them in full before interview and to receive feedback post interview
• To book in candidates for consultants depending on their needs
• To meet and greet visitors to the office when required in a professional and friendly manner
• To complete all relevant office administration in line with company procedures
• To ensure all candidate information is formatted, up to date and maintained from personal details, to compliance forms and test results
• Create a detailed candidate profile with full write up and keywords added onto the database on the day of registration
This position requires you to be super motivated, a team player and a hard worker! Here at The Maine Group, we work hard but we have tonnes of fun doing it.
If you’re looking for a new challenge, you’re a self starter and you want to join us in our fun and friendly team apply today!