Executive Assistant- Consultancy
Are you an EA who takes pride in working for a global brand with an amazing reputation an enviable culture and who have a strong focus on employee engagement?
Located in stunning executive offices near Chancery Lane are one of the world’s most highly respected global consultancy firms who are known hiring the best Executive Assistant in London.
As an EA here you will be supporting at Managing Director level in a 1:2 allocation, you will utilise your gravitas, commercial approach and natural charisma to navigate complexity and be one step ahead while managing hectic global schedules and ensuring that all stakeholders have an exceptional experience. You need to be a first class EA and enjoy providing a seamless service and juggling a large number of duties whilst making it all look easy and staying calm and composed!
The duties vary but will include:
• Full EA Support at Managing Director level
• Extensive diary management
• Booking complex travel and back to back trips as well as coordinating all the associated logistics - don't forget time-zones, currencies, visas etc!
• MS Office: you will have advanced skills across Word, Excel and PowerPoint to create complex high quality documents
• Coordinating events and client hospitality at the highest standard
• Client liaison: Build rapport with the firms high profile clients as you answer queries on behalf of your MD's and ensure the clients are always happy
• Ad hoc projects as needed in order to further the success of the firm and make the MD’s days run more smoothly
You will need a commercial approach and a resilient and positive manner with a solid career history. This is truly a fantastic opportunity to work for a company that are at the top of their game where career progression and prospects are endless.
Keywords: EA / Executive Assistant / PA / Personal Assistant / Finance / Team Assistant / Consultancy