EA to Co Founders
A leading international company, known for their unique working environment are seeking a like-minded, dynamic Executive Assistant to provide full administrative support to the two Founding Partners. You will be involved with all aspects of key client accounts and associated administration and we are looking for a highly organised, motivated, and intelligent Executive Assistant with previous experience of supporting more than one person.
Based just behind Parliament in beautiful offices, this highly successful Search and Leadership Consultancy that span all areas of the Arts, Philanthropy, Non Profits, and Higher Education are in a seriously cool and high profile area of consultancy. The Executive Assistant will be central in supporting these functions and responsibilities will include:
• Organise the Directors’ diaries, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings, coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure the best possible use of time and resolving clashes/conflicts appropriately;
• Complex diary management including forward planning and arranging travel and accommodation for national and international meetings and trips;
• Act as the first point of contact for the Directors to ensure visitors and/or enquirers receive an excellent level of customer service, including screening calls on their behalf and greeting visitors as required;
• Prepare and coordinate agenda and minutes for meetings.
• Liaise with Project Managers to organise attendance at client meetings.
• Devise and implement a strategic business development plan alongside your consultant and the Head of Business Development and to be responsible for ensuring that the agreed milestones as set forth in your personal development plan are met;
• Provide business development support though proactively driving business development activity and strategically managing the Director’s diaries
You must have good academics and be an enthusiastic self-starter who can take ownership of projects. You will demonstrate strong initiative and a flexible and happy to juggle multiple work streams to meet the needs of clients.
The firm offers a fabulous bonus package, including a bonus scheme, private health, a very generous pension, subsidised gym, and 2 days off per month to focus on a charity of your choice.
To find out more, APPLY today!