Do you thrive..
Providing bespoke 1:1 support?
Organising and planning?
Being the go to person?
If you are, and you are truly passionate about what you do and the support you provide then this role could be PERFECT for you. An international advisory company who are 5 years in are seeking an impeccable gatekeeper and all round Executive Assistant with a god couple of years’ experience. Perhaps you ae looking for your next step up and want to expand on your already advanced EA skills. We are looking for someone with a confident and professional manner and someone who can build strong relationships with a collaborative and strategic, commercial approach. You will be used to managing complicated schedules, strong forward panning and organisation where no task is too small, always being there to help with a smile and genuinely love helping people to be their best. Duties will include:
• Organise the Chairman’s and Business Manager’s diaries, ensuring efficient scheduling of meetings, coordinating with all relevant parties to ensure the best possible use of time and resolving clashes/conflicts appropriately;
• Forward plan and arrange travel and accommodation for national and international meetings and trips;
• Act as the first point of contact for the Chairman and Business Manager to ensure visitors and/or enquirers receive an excellent level of customer service, including screening calls on their behalf and greeting visitors as required.
• Prepare and coordinate agenda and minutes for meetings, and produce files as required;
• Liaise with the leads for various contracts to organise attendance at client meetings as required
• Process expenses using relevant systems and procedures;
• Bank deposits
• Liaise with outsourced professional services including insurance, legal, accounting and IT support
With a unique office culture there will be lots of challenges to get your teeth stuck into, coupled with a very supportive Chairman who truly values his EAs this is an excellent opportunity not to be missed. Send your CV in today!