Personal Assistant- Luxury Interiors
Salary: £26,000 - 32,000 + Benefits
Location: Shoreditch - near Old Street station
My client is an exuberant, creative and eye-catching interior design company. They are looking for a Personal Assistant to assist the Directors and supervise the wider team. Based only a stone’s throw away from Shoreditch High Street, they pride themselves on their trendy, progressive and bespoke service to their clients. They are an exciting, fantastic business with a strong modern culture and excellent work ethics who focus on working with UK suppliers. Their designs are unique!
• Travel arrangement
• Ensuring that the diaries of the Directors are up to date
• Supporting management team in production of data and reports
• Use a range of office software; Excel, Work, Outlook and databases, to ensure the efficient running of the office
• Liaising with venues, suppliers and providers to arrange company events.
• Managing suppliers & contractors
• Ensuring the office meets H&S, Fire and employment regulations where appropriate
• Write/prepare reports for senior management - and assist with some legal duties where necessary
• Managing inboxes, flagging, forwarding and responding
• Ordering supplies and stationery
• Meeting and greeting guests
• Booking meeting rooms and proactively resolving any conflicts
• HR Administration and record keeping
• Liaison with a range of suppliers and stakeholders
They are looking for someone who has experience working in an Office Management or Personal Assistant position. Experience with supporting partners or directors is strongly desirable and an interest in design and interiors will be an advantage.
You will pride yourself with your ability to pre-empt the needs of the business with great time management and organisation skills! Your ability to prioritise and multi task will be crucial to this position, so if you want to demonstrate your flair and add value to this business apply now!