£20,000-£23,000 dependant on experience
Based in boutique, Edwardian style offices a few minutes’ walk from Angel tube station is an independent, specialist healthcare consultancy firm who are absolute experts in their field.
They are looking for a switched-on, super organised and dynamic administrator to join their small and friendly team. You must be a strong administrator with excellent attention to detail, and the confidence to take ownership of your role. You must have outstanding communication skills, be confident following procedures in detail and be a reliable pair of hands to provide support to up to four consultants. Proficiency in MS Office is also required.
You will be providing a general office admin service as well as supporting with 2-3 different projects at any one time, meaning this role is super varied and you must be adaptable and happy to take on new challenges. This role will also give you fantastic opportunities to grow and develop within the company!
• Providing general support across a range of investigative work in conjunction with project leads
• Creating new files on the in-house database
• Maintaining all files, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
• Arranging and setting up meetings, and managing the outsourced transcription of interviews
• Liaising with associates to produce monthly progress reports for clients
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Assisting with credit control
• Ad hoc duties as required
If you are passionate about administration with a can-do attitude and are looking for a new, exciting role please apply today!