Executive Assistant- Contract to Perm
A fast growing team of specialist headhunters are currently seeking a bright individual to join their business support team. This innovative and growing boutique work with many high profile clients and entrepreneurial leaders from all over the world.
Based within their Leadership Practice this is a new role to support the business leaders through a period of substantial growth, and with ambitious growth plans ahead, this is a truly exciting time to join the business.
You must have proven experience of working as a PA or EA within a recruitment environment, with excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask, take initiative and pride in your work.
• Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
• Managing diaries and organising meetings and interviews
• Reminding the Directors of important tasks and deadlines
• Formatting documents, binding, typing, compiling and preparing reports, credentials documents and correspondence with clients and candidates
• Managing databases and filing systems
• Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
• Collating and filing expenses
• Assisting with the collation of management and board meeting documents
This role will suit someone with a confident attitude, a high degree of flexibility and the ability to hit the ground running looking to be part of a progressive and driven environment.
For an immediate interview APPLY today.