High profile Consultancy seeking EA
Based in magnificent offices with views overlooking the Houses of Parliament is an employee owned consultancy with a high profile client base, with diversity and inclusion being at the heart of what they do.
You will be first port of call for clients and projects and will support the partners to enable them to meet client needs. This will include some if the following:
• Dealing at senior levels with high-profile individuals
• Complex diary management, including travel arrangements
• Working proactively with partners and consultants to track, monitor ad report on specific projects
• Use of the company database, this is a focal point of the working day and full training will be given
• Keeping track of marketing costs, liaising with the finance department
• Preparing business development materials for potential client pitches to the highest standard in PowerPoint
For this role we are looking for someone on the ball, sharp, who displays high attention to detail with the ability to inspire others and cares about the team’s success. As well as a competitive salary, you will also receive an annual bonus, gym membership, free breakfast and lunch and a £500 clothing allowance on your first day. There is a limited shortlist for this opportunity APPLY today!