Role: Personal Assistant
Location: Woking, near Guildford, Surrey
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Are you looking to step up to become a Personal Assistant?
A global firm within the FMCG space are looking for a Personal Assistant to support the Executive Director. This dynamic and exciting company are well known for their excellent culture offering training, progression and exposure to all areas of the business including Marketing and HR.
This is a newly created role so for someone with enthusiasm, a creative flair and the desire to succeed, this is a fantastic opportunity. To excel in this busy and varied role, you will be highly organised with a natural ability to pre-empt situations whilst simultaneously juggling a variety of tasks.
This company are known for their enviable culture, they reward you with lots of benefits - a great salary package, bonuses, and an option to pick and mix your own benefits! They are very sociable; going out for drinks, dinners and company sports day outs as well as an annual awards party and a continuous free tea and coffee (yes, they even have a barista!)
Administration experience is essential but what's really important is that you have outstanding communication skills, are empathetic, patient and have a great eye for detail. The company will offer progression and are looking for an ambitious and hungry individual who wants to progress their career.
Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Proactively managing multiple diaries
- Attending meeting/taking minutes
- Supporting PA’s work in their absence/holidays
- Organising travel
- Dealing effectively with clients and contacts; building and maintaining relationships
- Assisting with projects and organising events
- Researching venues, finding bespoke gifts
- Being the first point of contact for the Executive Support Team
Does this sound like you?
- Highly proficient administrator
- Demonstrable experience in diary management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Team player
- Drive and determination to make a difference in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Ability to learn quickly and to work to deadlines
- Display a strong work ethic, motivation, tenacity and enthusiasm
- Remain Customer Focused at all times
- Possess First Class communication skills - verbal and written
- Interested in career progression
- Willingly carrying out any other duties required to meet with the needs of the business.
- Friendly and bright personality
This is an incredibly varied and exciting position where you have the opportunity to grow and develop and to be part of an outstanding organisation!