TITLE: Receptionist; Part-Time
LOCATION: London, Central
SALARY: £15 per hour
We are seeking a polished Corporate Receptionist to support the Front of House position at a busy Asset Management firm based in the heart of London, on a Part-Time basis!
This is an exciting opportunity to become the first point of contact of the company at their amazing corporate office in Central London. You will be working on a busy reception assisting the company with all FOH support.
Main Duties Include:
• Being the first point of contact for clients and candidates
• Managing a busy meeting schedule: booking rooms, organising refreshments, facilitating video conferences
• Answering telephone calls and assisting callers in a friendly yet business-like manner
• General administration to support the Directors
• Ordering company supplies and stationery
• General ad hoc reception duties
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Confident, professional telephone manner
• Previous experience in a corporate receptionist role
• Proficiency in MS Office
The company are looking for someone to work Part-Time, 5 days a week, 12:00 – 18:00 each day; on an ongoing temporary contract.
Are you looking for some experience in a corporate financial environment?
Are you available IMMEDIATELY?