Receptionist with Events
Job role: Receptionist with events
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000
Location: West End
Our client is an innovative, creative marketing company who are looking for a bubbly professional Receptionist/Office Administrator to join them and be the face of the company!
This is an exciting time to join and be part of this fun and buzzing environment where you can truly add value and be an ambassador in this client facing role.
• Managing inboxes
• Ordering supplies and stationery
• Meeting and greeting guests
• Booking meeting rooms
• Liaise with building management as needed
• Liaison with a range of suppliers and stakeholders
As a merged role your responsibilities will also include:
• Travel arrangements – organising VISAs
• Diary Management of the senior partners
• Supporting management team in production of data and reports
• Organising DBS checks
• Assisting with company events
• General admin support for the office
• Manage Reception cash/credit card expenses
• Marketing support - newsletters, events and social media
• Proof reading and tidying up presentations
• Respond to customer enquiries and complaints
• Management of office budget and expenses
Previous office experience is essential for this role, specifically within a client facing position.
If you want to join a highly motivated and successful team with great leadership and excellent training, apply today for this excellent position!