Executive Assistant with CRM Support
£42,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Located in a world famous building in the City, with panoramic views across London are a prestigious investment banking advisory firm looking for you!
We are recruiting a Partner level EA to work in a busy and extremely dynamic environment with a great company culture and interesting and varied workload! You will be an expert in scheduling international travel as well as full and complex diary management and scheduling. Additionally you will be involved with managing the input and extraction of data from a CRM so experience working with a CRM is essential.
You will be commercially savvy and slick in your approach with proven experience working in the demanding world of corporate finance or similar.
Your duties will include:
- Provide a high level EA support to a Partner and 2 Senior Executives
- Arrange a high volume of international travel, supporting visas and all associated logistics - don’t forget the time zones
- Producing detailed and intricate itineraries
- Process expenses for your team in a timely and efficient manner
- Act as gatekeeper and deal with first line queries for your team
- Managing the input of data within a new CRM
- Help champion the use of the new CRM and train team members on basic use
- Attend regular meetings with various team members to review the use of the CRM
- Import data from a variety of sources to the CRM
An excellent academic background coupled with first rate interpersonal skills are required along with a high degree of technical ability.
If you think you have what it takes to join this prestigious firm and know you can make yourself indispensable to these partners, then call today!