TITLE: Team Secretary/PA
LOCATION: London, City
SALARY: £15 - £16
We are seeking an experienced Team Secretary to support a buzzing team in the heart of London City on a temporary basis.
This company is a friendly, professional, hard-working and fun engineering consultancy, they are based in stunning offices with amazing views and a culture to match.
The role is to provide PA/Team Secretarial support to a large division working as PA to the Directors of the team as well as providing an administrative function to the remainder of the team.
You will never have a quiet moment in this role as the duties include;
• diary management
• travel booking
• extensive client liaison in person and greeting visitors at the offices
• managing complex inboxes & diaries
• line managing an administrator
• arrange and coordinate events
• formatting extensive documents across the MS office suite
• departmental office management
• developing and implementing administrative systems
Knowledge of SharePoint is preferable as is some exposure to line management but not essential.
This role is very hands on and diverse so it requires an individual who has a combination of excellent technical skills (advanced MS Office) as well as well-honed interpersonal skills who loves dealing with a range of queries and supporting a large team.
Do you enjoy supporting a team? Do you like being the "go to" person?
Are you available immediately?