Impact Evaluation Manager
Would you like to work for a world-renowned charity in a role that ensures incoming funds by demonstrating the difference they make?
Measuring impact is vital for this charity. Demonstrate your excellent evaluation and interpersonal skills, as well as astute research interpretation skills to enable this charity to show donors the difference their fund makes and securing future investments.
Your role will be responsible for evaluating the charity’s funding and refreshing the charity’s impact framework. On top of this, the role is responsible for implementing systems to capture inputs and outputs on grants, portraying the difference funding makes.
The role will include:
• Exhibiting your exemplary evaluation skills revising and implementing impact framework.
• Gathering and coordinating information across all priority areas.
• Identifying trends and patterns in gathered information.
• Producing annual reports on impact across all charitable areas.
• Building relationships with external stakeholders and grant holders.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Educated to PhD level in a relevant scientific discipline or equivalent work experience
• Able to analyse and present large quantities of data
• Highly organised
• Able to establish solid working relationships using excellent interpersonal skills
• Skilled in stakeholder management and influencing
• Able to liaise with scientific, clinical and research communities
• IT literate