Title: Graduate Administrator
Salary: £23-25k + bonus + generous benefits
Location: Old Street/Liverpool Street
Our client is an executive search firm based in the City close to Old Street Station. They have a social and dynamic outlook and fantastic incentives to include international trips, cocktail evenings and dinners.
As they are growing, they are looking for a bright, confident and ambitious graduate to support their team as a graduate and research administrator.
Key duties will include:
• Administrative support to the Consultants
• To conduct complete market mapping and research
• Ensuring search documents, market mapping and candidate reports are well presented, thoroughly researched and accurate
• Client account management: providing clients with updates, candidate feedback
• Perform candidate research and select appropriate candidates to match client requirements
• Arranging candidate and client meetings
• Managing the team’s online presence (social media)
• Travel to clients all over the world to help take detailed briefs. The team have travelled recently to the Seychelles, South Africa, America, Canada, Australia, Dubai and many more locations.
• A superb work ethic and an ability to work to tight deadlines
• Confident and sociable
• Experience with research and administration
• Strong communication skills; verbal and written
This is a rare opportunity to join a business that is growing quickly. You could be part of its growth, a reason for its success; you will help to shape the company. You will have an incredible 'can-do’ attitude, striving to go the extra mile where and when you can!