Senior Direct Marketing Executive (Appeals and Raffles) - Maine Charity - Welfare Charity
Are you a passionate, hardworking and driven Direct Marketing professional, looking for your next step in the charity sector?
Working on an established retention programme you will manage the day to day delivery of appeals and raffles contributing to the overall income target of £2.5m.
Managing one member of staff you will be responsible for;
• Planning and developing campaigns
• Managing the circulation and review of copy, artwork and other direct marketing communications
• Building excellent working relationships with external suppliers including agencies, printers and fulfilment agencies.
• Producing data selection briefs
• Ensuring GDPR & Fundraising Regulator compliance across all direct marketing activity.
We are looking for candidates with the following experience;
• Proven track record in managing multiple direct marketing campaigns simultaneously from concept to delivery
• Working knowledge and understanding of GDPR regulations
• Line management experience
• Confident with data selections/segmentation and campaign analysis principles