Corporate Senior Receptionist / Front of House
TITLE: Corporate Receptionist
LOCATION: London, Central
SALARY: £12 - £15 per hour
We are seeking a polished, organised and personable senior receptionists to cover the Front of House responsibilities of corporate firms based in Central London on a TEMPORARY/CONTRACT basis.
Main Duties Include:
- To answer telephone calls and assist callers in a warm and friendly yet business-like manner.
- Being the first point of contact for clients and candidates
- Monitor and facilitate room bookings
- Organisation of work events
- Data entry - adding and updating client information onto the database
- Preparing presentations
- General administration to support the Directors
- Ordering all company supplies and stationery
- General ad hoc reception duties
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) to grade C or above
- Previous experience in a customer facing role
- Intermediate Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident telephone manner
We consistently have many high-profile clients requiring support on a regular basis, often requesting adhoc day covers, and occasionally temporary roles that have the possibility of going permanent.
Key Search Words: Reception / Receptionist / Front of House / FOH / Administration / Corporate / London / Customer Service / Temporary / Part-time / Full-time / Contract / Senior Receptionist