HR Administrator (temporary)
A brilliant HR Administrator role for a global management consultancy based in the West End, London. This vacancy is a temporary position for up to 6 weeks.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the planning of the EMEA learning schedule
- Working with oversea teams to set up courses on the Learning Portal
- Checking branding of slides/materials and formatting where necessary
- Be the point of contact through events to deal with any problems
- Process invoices and record spend
- Manage ad hoc enquiries
- Any general admin associated with L&D
Successful candidates will need to demonstrate analytical skills including the ability to work effectively with numerical data. You must be a team player with exceptional communication skills to develop relationships at all levels. Resilience is important as you need to be able to multi task and a fat paced environment to tight deadlines.
Do you have around 6 months to 1 year strong admin experience?
Are you looking for some temporary administrative experience in a corporate environment?
Please apply immediately....