Major Donor Officer
Our client, a leading welfare charity is currently seeking a Major Donor Officer to join their team on a contract for 8 months.
You will support the Major Donor Manager and Senior Major Donor Fundraiser to deliver the major donor fundraising plan, with a focus on sustaining and growing the current programme.
Responsibilities will include;
- Managing a small portfolio of major donors and prospects, implementing and refining cultivation and stewardship plans.
- Supporting the Major Donor team by researching and preparing accurate and compelling briefs, proposals, donor reports, thank you letters, and/or presentations for internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting the Major Donor Team in planning and executing small to mid-sized donor events, and donor visits.
To apply for this role you should have;
- A proven track record of soliciting and negotiating to receive income or funding.
- Demonstrable experience of achieving income against agreed targets
- Experience of developing and maintaining cultivation or stewardship plans
- Experience of creating detailed and inspiring reports, proposals, briefs, and presentations
- A good understanding of the Major Donor fundraising market and trends
- A good understanding of current fundraising legislation and guidance
- Good administrative skills, including proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, and experience of using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.