TITLE: Team PA
SALARY: Up to £38k plus excellent benefits including social events and free breakfast!
Our client is looking for a confident, professional and highly organised Team PA. They are at the forefront of the digital marketing industry, working with some exciting brands and are growing quickly. For the right person, there will be an opportunity to learn about digital marketing and take this on as part of your role.
Duties will include:
• Meeting and greeting clients, being the first point of contact for all queries
• Booking travel and hotels
• Arranging events
• Organising weekly drinks, coming up with creative drink mixes
• Organising logistics for key events
• Responsible for taking photos and managing media for events
• Arranging company lunch every six weeks
• Arranging and preparing for Executive Board and weekly meetings
• Organising graduate fairs
• HR duties to include confirming details of offers, scheduling training and preparation for inductions
• Organising client gifts
• Responsible for updating client information on the website
• Previous administration experience as a PA or similar
• Degree educated or equivalent
• High level of attention to detail
• Extremely organised and flexible
• Ability to think ahead and take ownership
• Confident, energetic with a positive outlook
Key Search Words: PA, Team PA, Office Assistant, Company Assistant, Digital Marketing, Degree.