Our client are a hugely successful worldwide Advisory firm who are well known for hiring the best Executive Assistant/EA's in London with a dynamic, supportive and high quality culture.
This role is a permanent position working as an EA at MD level supporting some of the businesses top Executives by providing a first-class EA service.
The role is fast paced, demanding and requires an EA with exceptional emotional intelligence and a charismatic and unflappable approach to navigate the complexity of supporting such senior professionals.
The duties vary but will include:
- Management of complex, fast moving global schedules
- Booking complex travel and back to back trips as well as coordinating all the associated logistics (don't forget time-zones, currencies, visas etc)
- Management of MD’s inboxes dealing with correspondence and drafting emails
- Producing, designing and formatting documents in Word, Excel & PowerPoint as well as design team liaison
- Occasional events and marketing coordination!
You will need a commercial approach and be a natural problem solver with the ability to build and nurture relationships and always be willing to go the extra mile.
If you want to be part of this thriving and successful world-renowned business and to help drive their further success then call today to find out more!
This will suit a graduate career EA with extensive experience operating at senior level.