£28,000 to £33,000 pro-rated + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
Based in stunning offices in the West End with an amazing panoramic view across London, are a top Global Consultancy. They are seeking a new Team Assistant with a commercial approach to join their professional and friendly team.
Your days will never be the same as you provide first class support to a team of busy and demanding professionals.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Extensive multiple diary management
• Global travel booking across time zones and all associated logistics and bookings
• Booking restaurants, venues and spaces for high level breakfasts, luncheons and dinners
• Reconciling and processing expense claims
• Create and Format documents using MS Office
• Coordinating conference calls / video conferences with clients and global team members
You will ideally be degree educated and have solid experience supporting teams in fast paced environments and now be looking for your next move into a top London firm!
If you want to work for an extremely friendly and engaging team in the fast paced world of Consultancy and enjoy providing a first rate Team PA service, with a focus on scheduling and international travel, and enjoy a culture which promotes team work, regular social events and generous bonuses then call today!