£40 - 42k p.a. with an exceptional benefits package
A global search management firm located in the West End, with fantastic transport routes, are seeking an outstanding individual to act as a supporting business partner in an executive assistant role.
- Assisting the managing directorsand the senior team with all administration
- Booking all business travel appointments, domestic and international for clients and customers
- Complex diary management for several team members across multiple time-zones
- Database administration; in accordance and compliant with data protection regulations
- Electronic correspondence management; liaising with clients, customers and internal communications
- Formalising reports and documents of the highest quality of work, upholding the clients' standards
-General ad-hoc duties when necessary
- Exceptional communication skills; both written and verbal with outstanding professionalism
- Energetic, proactive, motivated, with the ability to think on your feet
- Proven Microsoft Office skills; demonstrable advanced abilities with Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong service orientated focus with willingness to develop knowledge
- A minimum of 5 years of office administration or equivalent
If you are ready to accelerate your career to a top-level executive assistant position apply now to be immediately shortlisted..