Partnership Programmes and Accounts Manager
EEF is a membership organisation, acting as the voice of manufacturing and engineering in the UK and a leading provider of business support. Working with the manufacturing industry they support businesses allowing them to thrive, innovate and compete both locally and on a global scale. Their extensive knowledge of UK manufacturing means they can influence policy-making at local, national and European levels and push for policy changes driven by their members.
EEF work with a wide range of people, from industry leaders, managers and professionals, to young people, apprentices, policy-makers and the media.
Their partners are some of the most respected companies in the world spanning a wide range of industrial sectors including automotive, aerospace, chemicals, construction, engineering, food and drink, healthcare, transport and logistics. Through partnership they work with EEF to deliver regular studies, reports, insider news, surveys, events, conferences and campaigns.
As Partnership Programmes and Accounts Manager, your key responsibilities will include;
• Managing relationships with commercial partners, exhibitors and sponsors
• Contributing to the creation of sponsorship value propositions and delivering agreed plans
• Delivering events management alongside conference, awards and membership teams
• Managing conference and event exhibition, including sales and income
• Providing expert account management to long terms partners
The successful applicant will have;
• Proven experience managing projects for a national brand/organisation (ideally membership based), with a strong account and relationship management background
• Sales or business development experience in an exhibition, conference or events field
• Marketing experience and/or qualification
• Confident financial skills including budgeting, monitoring cash flow and evaluating outcomes
• Experience of working in a membership organisation
Maine Charity is working in partnership with EEF for this recruitment campaign. If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV through to Faye Pooke at Maine Charity (firstname.lastname@example.org).