Senior Digital Fundraising Officer
A leading international charity is seeking a Senior Digital Fundraising Officer to join their vibrant and driven team.
You will be responsible for maximising income generation through digital channels and ensuring an outstanding experience for supporters.
Other responsibilities will include;
• Develop and deliver online fundraising campaigns, programmes and activities
• Devising and project-managing all income generating social media posts
• Managing all pages within the fundraising section of the website
• Managing all donation tracking tools
• Working with external agencies to develop digital marketing strategies
To apply for this role you should have/be;
• Extensive experience working with RSM/payment gateways
• Experience of generating income via social media and digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
• Extensive experience working with content management systems, with some experience of developing/managing a Word Press website
• Leading digital marketing programmes, including Google AdWords, content marketing and search engine optimisation. Experience of planning, coordinating and executing search strategies.
• Working with agencies on the development of websites and microsites
• Experience of using analytical tools, including Google Analytics, to evaluate performance of digital media