Audit and Accounts Team Administrator
Working for a well-respected US Accountancy firm; one that specialises in both US and UK tax reporting. Are you someone with previous Audit and Accounts Team Administration experience? Then if so, the team would love to have you on bored.
Situated between the City and West End, near Chancery Lane, the team are looking for a diligent and proactive individual who can make a real difference and add value to the team.
In this role, the successful candidate will be expected to take ownership and to juggle lots of plates in an independent and professional manner. You will work alongside two fantastic Managing Directors, they are super friendly who will really make you feel one of the team while allowing autonomy to get involved with a large array of responsibilities and tasks. Key accountabilities include:
• Billing for allocation & completing audit/accounts following closing of billing
• Audit & Accounts disengagement administration
• Keeping HR updated once a month with list of audit clients
• Emailing client confirmation of submitted accounts and copies for their records
• Preparing final accounts packages to go out to client
• Producing and sending bound accounts where required
• Saving final accounts documentation in CCH and Caseware
• Drafting VAT information requests
• HMRC communication calls etc
• Submitting Tax Returns
• Ad-hoc tasks from the team
The successful candidate will have a positive no job too big no job too small attitude and a real team player but also happy to work on their own. You will strong MS office skills with an accounts administration support background. They are a friendly and down to earth client who offer generous perks and social events