EA for Award Winning Boutique Consultancy
An amazing award winning boutique company has a newly created role. Ideal for someone with a years’ experience looking to make their next move wanting to take on more responsibility. You will support two consultants to meet client needs by providing first class project support.
This is a pivotal role that required high levels of communication and organisation with flexibility to deal with multiple priorities all at once.
Typical duties include:
• Dealing at senior levels with high-profile individuals
• Complex diary management, including travel arrangements
• Liaising with clients and candidates; arranging interviews, business development meetings and updating information on the company database
• Responding to e-mails and calls
• Use of the company database, this is a focal point of the working day and full training will be given
• Keeping track of project and marketing costs, liaising with the finance department
• Preparing business development materials for potential client pitches to the highest standard in PowerPoint
• Preparing client and candidate reports to the highest standard in Word
The company offer a fantastic working environment with views over Westminster and the Thames, in addition to excellent perks such as free lunch cooked by their own in-house chef, gym membership, bonus, and clothing allowance. Previous EA/PA support experience required along with strong MS office skills is essential. Looking for your next step up? Look no further, send you CV into us today!