Talent Management Assistant
Based in amazing offices in London is a leading business advisory firm looking for a Talent Management Assistant to join their dynamic and high performing talent management team and work on a range of administrative and EA duties as well as special projects!
This is a varied role where you will be providing both EA to a Director and administrative support to the wider team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing Executive Assistant level support to the EMEA Director
• Updating various databases and shared drives and ensuring data integrity and continuity
• Liaise with various internal colleagues and departments to ascertain and update information
• Provide MI in a range of different formats as required
• Provide support across Training, L&D and compensation specialism
• A range of ad-hoc talent projects
You will be degree educated with some corporate experience, excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to grow your career in a fast paced, global and highly rewarding environment.