HR and Office Administrator
Join a forward thinking Asset Management firm based in the heart of the City as an HR Administrator.
An exciting time to join the business as they are growing and have created this position to support the lovely and down to earth HR Manager.
This company have a track record of promoting within and will provide a fantastic platform to further your CIPD studies.
Working closely with the HR Manager, your role will include:
· First point of contact for HR queries
· Providing full HR administration support to the HR Manager, including assisting with reference requests and background checks for new starters, employee benefit queries and supporting the running of the HR absence system.
· Acting as a point of contact in the absence of the HR Manager, with regards to employee-related matters
· Receiving and processing incoming invoices
· Team administration support
· Occasional holiday cover for front of house
This role will suit a trustworthy, highly organised and discreet individual with a warm and open personality. This is an excellent opportunity to grow and develop and to work closely with a fantastic HR Manager.
Previous administration experience is a must along with a true interest and passion for HR.