International Licensing and Quality Assurance Officer - Youth Charity - Maine Charity
International Licensing and Quality Assurance Officer - Youth Charity - Maine Charity (Maternity Cover)
An exciting, forward thinking, youth charity is currently seeking an International Licensing and Quality Assurance Officer to working closely with the Head of Operations and extended teams to ensure the reputation and values of the charity are upheld.
The role is a cross-functional post and will require you to support teams and cover new/existing markets. This position will involve the post holder to co-ordinate licencing processes and support regional teams to address queries, implement standards and quality assurance processes.
To succeed, you will have the following experience;
• Good knowledge of efficient administrative practice and processes
• Experience in database management
• Cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Maintain confidentiality and work within protocols
• Analysis, problem solving
• Conflict management
• Financial Literacy/bookkeeping
• High level of attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal skills
If you believe that you have what we are looking for, and have an interest in working for a charity, we would love to hear from you.