Corporate Access/Roadshow Coordinator
£40,000 -£50,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Based in Stunning offices near St Pauls, a highly successful Equities Broker with a culture of true employee engagement are seeking a Corporate Access Coordinator to manage roadshows, bespoke investor trips and ad-hoc 1:1’s.
You will be degree educated with a solid few years’ experience in a similar role, but now seeking a new environment? Perhaps you have been working for a big bank but now want to join a boutique firm where you can add value and get involved with relationship management and take on extra responsibilities.
You must have experience in execution of successful events with an end to end approach including all associated logistics and pre trip preparation.
This role will involve extensive liaison with, and occasional travel to Paris as well as coordinating Paris based events on a regular basis, a French speaker is therefore highly preferable.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Build strong relationships with corporates and internal stakeholders
• Manage the whole spectrum of events logistics being mindful of the appropriate tone
• Creating sympathetically spaced itineraries and agendas taking into account travel time, time zones and stakeholder requirements
• Work with travel company to arrange complex travel logistics across time zones
• Compiling itineraries and agendas
• Creating invitations using Dreamweaver
• Update CRM as required
• Assist the Access team across a range of other areas
If you speak French and have strong experience in Access or Roadshows or are looking to use your transferable EA skills to step into a role like this, then call today to find out more!