Donor Development Officer - Welfare Charity - Maine Charity
A well known and inspiring welfare charity is currently seeking a Donor Development Officer (High Value Donors) to join their small individual giving team.
You will be responsible for delivering a donor stewardship programme to significantly increase the volume, loyalty and income from high value donors.
Some additional responsibilities will include;
- Developing compelling fundraising and campaigning propositions
- Overseeing the data selection process
- Assisting with the annual donor recruitment plans, strategy and budget setting process of the wider individual giving team
This is a really exciting role for a candidate with direct marketing experience who also enjoys building strong donor relationships.
- Experience of fundraising within the voluntary sector, with specific experience of
managing a donor development programme
- Experience of using a variety of fundraising techniques (e.g. direct marketing
communications, events or account management) to generate income
- Experience of using research, data analysis and segmentation to inform strategy,
planning and delivery of results
- Experience of using Raiser's Edge or other fundraising database