Assistant Director of Donor Engagement - Welfare - Maine Charity
A well-known and very popular welfare charity is looking for an Assistant Director of Donor Engagement to lead manage and co-ordinate donor engagement activities and inspire non-financial supporters to become donors.
You will provide fundraising leadership, direction and expertise to drive the engagement strategy and oversee activity across all donor engagement teams of Direct Marketing, Community & Events, and Supporter Services.
With extensive fundraising experience and/or other relevant experience in developing and managing processes for income generating customer journeys you will also need to have;
• Proven experience of leading and managing integrated communications or engagement strategies.
• Strong leadership and management capabilities
• Experience of leading a programme of change to increase the digital capability of a team.
• A strategic understanding of how to use customer data to increase engagement and income.
• Experience of managing the development of a portfolio of fundraising products, especially digital products.
• Comprehensive understanding of budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting.
• Comprehensive understanding of KPI setting & monitoring and reporting on income generating performance.
If you are currently working in the charity sector and looking for an exciting and challenging new opportunity or perhaps considering a move into the sector and have experience at a similar level within customer engagement then please do get in touch as soon as possible on 020 7734 7341 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.