Head of Brand and Marketing - Mental Health - Maine Charity
Head of Brand & Marketing
Greater London / Surrey
Our charity partner are looking for a creative and influential brand expert to make a real impact with their marketing and brand communications. You will be responsible for leading the development and delivery of the charity's brand and marketing communications strategy and associated campaigns, ensuring integrated communications drive action and achieve real impact. This role will managing 3 direct reports with a wider team of 6
- Brand development expert with proven success in delivering a brand reposition
- Marketing communications planning and strategy development
- Audience segmentation and delivery of multi-channel campaigns.
- Agency management
- Market research (quantitative or qualitative) in relation to audience insight and creative testing.
- Developing and managing high performing teams.
- Project Manager
- Budget management and forecasting