Are you looking for a part-time temping role starting immediately?
Based in London is a prestigious asset management company looking for a Receptionist with strong communication and administrative skills to join their integrated team.
We are looking for a Front of House Receptionist, who takes pride in their immaculate presentation and always offering a first-class experience to clients and colleagues alike!
You will have strong Excel and Outlook skills, and have experience working on Reception in a corporate environment. This is a busy role, so the ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate their ability to remain calm under pressure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first port of call for clients ensuring they are warmly welcomed
- Supporting staff by providing resolution to general queries at reception
- Management of office rooms; organising, replenishing and cleaning all facilities and locations
- Management of the office refreshment area; hygienic and tidy environment
- Responsibility of all office supplies, and re-ordering when approaching low quantities
- Postal responsibilities in receiving deliveries and relaying to relevant staff
- General refreshment duties
You must be able to work mornings from 08:30 to 13:00 Monday to Friday.
The position starts now until the end of the year, with a possibility of an extension.
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now or contact Sarah Phillip-Sewell for more information!