Executive Assistant to Partners
A prestigious investment banking advisory firm based in a landmark building close to the City are seeking a new Executive Assistant.
This is a truly enviable EA role where you will support three charismatic and demanding Partners. You will need to be commercially savvy and slick in your approach with proven experience working in the demanding world of corporate finance or similar. The role has a heavy focus on diary management, scheduling and extensive international travel booking (not to mention, re-booking and re-scheduling to meet client demands)!
Your duties will include:
- Proactively manage multiple, complex global schedules - a true diary management pro is required
- Arrange a high volume of international travel, supporting visas and all associated logistics - don’t forget the time zones
- Producing detailed and intricate itineraries
- Process expenses for your team in a timely and efficient manner
- Assist with expense reconciliations for the wider team.
- Assist the Head of Administration with ad-hoc projects - you will love being the go to person and taking on extra projects
- Creating client mailers & communications - excellent written communication skills are essential
An excellent academic background coupled with first rate interpersonal skills are required along with a high degree of technical ability. You must be a true team player to win this fantastic role!
If you would like to join a firm in stunning offices with panoramic views of London, an amazing culture, regular team dinners, and Friday drinks trolley and be part of a fun, supportive and passionate close knit team, then call today and tell us how you can make yourself indispensable to these partners!