EA to CEO/Office Manager | circa £35,000
Do you have experience supporting a CEO working within a not for profit firm? Are you passionate about your work within and for the Charity industry?
We are working with a high profile membership organisation within the charity space to find a new EA to their well-known and dynamic CEO. As well as being a top flight EA you will also be responsible for running the office and your responsibilities will therefore be varied and wide ranging.
Your duties will include;
• Proactive management of the CEO’s full schedule and all associated logistics and administration
• Arranging frequent travel and logistics for the CEO and Senior Team
• Arrange high level meetings, events and conferences with a range of stakeholders
• Creation of high quality PowerPoint presentations
• Run the finance function in conjunction with the external accountants
• Ensure the smooth running of the office
• HR administration for the whole organisation
• Extensive supplier liaison
This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly capable, competent and mature EA to join this small but high impact organisation and add value from the outset with your superior administration and interpersonal skills.