Senior Trusts Manager - Health Charity - Maine Charity
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Trusts Manager to join a leading national health charity. You will be the strategic lead and organisational expert on Trusts, creating and implementing an effective strategy to ensure the Trusts team meets their income target.
Main responsibilities will include;
• Maximising long-term income from a portfolio of Trust donors
• Creating, managing and developing relationships with trust donors to maximise their lifetime support of the charity
• Managing external suppliers as agreed to deliver appropriate elements of the Trusts strategy, e.g. bulk trust mailings etc.
• Line managing two Trusts Officers and one Trust and Statutory Officer and providing support to them in order that they cultivate and maintain successful relationships and meet income targets.
• Supporting the Trusts team to open new streams of potential income, including a clearly defined approach to newly established Trusts and horizon scanning for new opportunities such as statutory funding.
To apply for this role you should have;
• Demonstrable experience operating at a senior level in Trust fundraising
• Track record of successfully securing grants from and monitoring large complex grants from statutory donors such as DoH, Big Lottery Fund’
• Demonstrable experience of personally securing significant gifts (£100k +) from Trusts and consistently meeting income targets
• Experience of working with senior volunteers and staff to develop relationships with influencers and Trustees
• Demonstrable experience of creating and implementing strategic and operational plans for Trusts fundraising
• Experience of managing a team, line management and volunteers.