Are you a graduate looking for a dynamic, multifaceted role that you can truly run with and take ownership?
This innovative, cutting edge, award-winning company based in Covent Garden are looking for a bright individual to join their team as a Client Coordinator. As the Client Coordinator the role will require extensive liaison with senior-level clients where you will provide support to Business Manager to ensure the successful running of client accounts. With no micro management you will be responsible for managing your own time so high levels of maturity and self-motivation is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
• To ensuring the running of several key client accounts.
• Manages own, smaller clients effectively with the view to taking on more responsibility given successful performance.
• Supports the Business Manager in working closely with Client Directors, attending client meetings (internal and external) where necessary to ensure efficient and seamless delivery to the client.
• Complex diary management and scheduling large volumes of client appointments (including in person and via telephone/video conference), working to tight deadlines across multiple geographies.
• Coordinating and preparing of client events
• Responsibility for ensuring accuracy of client-related financial processes, invoices and PO’s.
• Attends monthly meetings with Finance to review the client accounts
The ideal candidate will come with impressive academics and a minimum of a 2:1 degree. Excellent communications skill with high levels of organisation; prioritisation and planning skills in managing multiple work streams. Initiative with an ability to think outside of the box to contribute to new ideas. Previous experience in client facing/project management roles is strongly desired.
With global offices, if you have an interest and desire for professional growth then this too could be the perfect next role for you.