Executive Assistant | Private Equity | Excellent benefits + Bonus
Are you looking for a role where you can add an extra layer of support with varied, hands on responsibilities?
A fantastic new role has just come in to support two Partners within the Retail and Consumer Practice of this highly successful, global consultancy. Based in the heart of the West End, with panoramic views over Central London, we are looking for an individual with proven strengths and abilities as an Executive Assistant who is willing to go beyond typical administrative tasks and take on additional responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be commercially savvy with outstanding client handling skills, have excellent inter-personal skills to build relationships internally and externally as this role if focused on providing support in a business capacity.
Your key duties will include the following:
• Day-to-day communications as the main point of contact with clients to enhance the relationships and ensure the effective management of client work
• Diary management to reflect assignment priorities of the Partners
• Scheduling client meetings and update calls
• Liaising with clients and key contacts at all stages of the assignment process, including making UK and international travel arrangements
• Ensuring that all documents needed for client meetings are produced on time
• Working to ensure that documents are dictated in time for them to be typed by our in-house transcription service in India.
• Organising events to support the Partners in business development activities (eg. arranging lunches, marketing dinners
If you are a confident and motivated individual, who enjoys being part of the team, is happy to go the extra mile to ensure deadlines are met, and is prepared to work flexibly depending on the role, then this global player would love to have you on board!
Contact Kristian Kurbalija today for further information.