A sought after role has just come in today for a talented support superstar to support two Partners of a leading search consultancy. Based in slick offices overlooking the Thames in the West End you will be part of an enviable culture and team who encourage career progression.
As key member of the team, your focus will be to support your Partners in project managing all client assignments, in addition to all aspects of administration. Some of your key duties will include:
• Dealing at senior levels with high-profile individuals
• Complex diary management, including travel arrangements
• Liaising with clients, arranging interviews, business development meetings and updating information on the company database
• Keeping track of project and marketing costs, liaising with the finance department
• Preparing business development materials for potential client pitches to the highest standard in PowerPoint
• Preparing client and candidate reports to the highest standard
What we are looking for:
We are looking for recent graduates or people with prior business experience. Candidates need to be presentable, articulate and proactive. You will need to be able to hold your own and must be totally comfortable communicating by email, telephone and face to face. This is an involved role where you will be given a great deal of responsibility and autonomy so you must be able to meet challenges with keen attention to detail and high levels of motivation.
This role offers comprehensive benefits such as free lunch, gym, an ongoing induction programme as well as a performance related annual bonus, as well as benefiting from shares in the company after 3 months.
If this role sounds like what you have been looking for, please send your CV to Kristian today and we will be in touch to arrange a time for you to come in and meet with us.