Administrator for City Wealth Management
A City based financial advisory firm based in the heart of Bank are looking for an exceptional Administrator. Due to an internal promotion, the Wealth Management team require a top skilled Administrator to provide high level day to day client support.
Looking for continuous professional development? If so, they are a driven by their values to invest and progress their staff.
You will provide administrative support to one or more financial advisers, which includes, but not limited to the following:
- Arranging client meetings
- Preparing for client meetings including quote requests, obtaining valuations and appropriate literature
- Preparing and submitting applications and supporting documents to product providers
- Inputting new business proposals to the back office system in line with Company procedures
- Undertaking fund switches upon the instruction of the client
- Maintaining accurate records of all verbal and non-verbal communications with the client
- Typing adviser dictation for file and meeting notes
- Maintaining up to date client fact find information on the back office system
- Maintaining client files in line with Compliance procedures
- Keeping track of fees and chasing where appropriate
Essential skills for all applicants:
- Previous experience in an adviser support role within an IFA firm
- Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Experience of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience of using provider platforms and product provider extranet sites
This is a fast paced role and would be ideal for an experience Administrator with strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact directly with clients and colleagues in a professional and articulate manner. You will be heavily involved with a variety of task so being able to time manage and meet deadlines is essential.
Join this company and you will be rewarded with excellent benefits and a supportive sociable team environment.